Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2012

Lifting Weights

So, tonight I got back to working out on weights.  I'm trying to get stronger in time for my first marathon on March 2nd, 2013.  Tonight I worked my arms on the bench.  I started out with the bar (45 lbs) and then increased the weight by 10 lbs.  I also stretched my legs after running 15 miles yesterday.  My legs are so but at least I know I got a record in mileage.

Tomorrow I will probably go get me a jump rope.  We used to have several, but I can't find any of them.  At some point I will also decorate our weight room.  It's boring so I will need to get some inspiration.  It could use some bright paint and motivational quotes and I might add my race medals and add sports photos.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!