Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What Holiday Race Are You Signed Up For?

Good morning to you!  I'm sitting here eating some breakfast and getting excited about an upcoming race! 


By now many of you have probably already ran some Christmas/Holiday races or signed up to some some.  I wanted to run the Jingle Bell 5K in Grove, OK that was last weekend, but I didn't get a chance to go.  I am signed up to do our local Chilly 5K Challenge that will be on New Year's Day!  I'm so excited because it's the first one of these that I will be doing.  I heard about it last year and new I wanted to do it this year.  It will start at out north YMCA and finish at the South YMCA.  I'm hoping to PR by breaking 24:01.  I was not feeling very well when I ran the 24:01 at our Turkey Trot this year and since then have put in a lot of training getting ready for my full marathon in March.  Good luck to you whatever race you're doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!