Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ready for my Second Half Marathon!

Well, the next big race is this Sunday, October 14th, 2012!  It's the Tri-State Mother Road Marathon and I am very excited for it!!!  The half will start in Kansas and end in Joplin.  The full marathon will start in Oklahoma and end in Joplin.

It's been kind of crazy trying to train on my own.  I've tweaked workouts to fit my schedule. I'm sure if I had someone come up with a schedule for me I'd do better.  I never really know how far to run, when to do sprint workouts or any of that, but I'll get there.  I need to add cross training to my running.  I run about 4-5 days a week.  My long runs have been on Thursdays, Saturday or Sunday's.

I would love to get a PR at the next half marathon race.  I want to break 1:55:09.  Will see what happens!

Here are the finishers medals they'll be giving out for the Mother Road.  Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!