Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Words To Sweat By Review & Offer

WORDS TO SWEAT BY REVIEW & OFFER



Thanks to Words To Sweat By for giving me the opportunity to let me review one of many of their fun motivational bracelets!  I LOVE IT! I got to choose what I wanted mine to say so I chose "Run Long" and I got to choose the color jersey knit I wanted, so I chose purple.  They also threw in a black jersey knit as well, so I was extra excited to have a couple of choices!
The bracelet is composed of 3/8" by 1 5/8" textured aluminum charm that is hand stamped with your choice of word strung on a bracelet made of lightweight gray jersey knit. Also included is an additional lightweight jersey knit strand that can be used to make a bracelet/cuff to layer with the charm.

The bracelet is really cute and I really love it and the option of switching out the jersey knit :)  I love the "Run Long" message as it inspires me to "Run Long", of course and it's also is a great conversation piece of jewelry.  I love running in it too! 

You can find this and many other inspirational items at;
Email: www.wordstosweatby.com

OFFER

Words To Sweat By is offering 10% off your entire order with code "irunlong" until 9/15/13.  Offer starts today!  Head on over and have fun shopping and be sure to check them out on facebook!

Thank you, fRAN



This bracelet is composed of a 3/8" by 1 5/8 " textured aluminum charm that is hand stamped with the word "TRANSFORM" strung on a bracelet made of lightweight gray jersey knit. Also included is an additional jersey knit strand that can be used to make a bracelet/cuff to layer with the charm. - See more at: http://www.wordstosweatby.com/details#cid=199114


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!