Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Mileage Record

Last week I recorded the most amount of miles run in a week from Sunday to Saturday.  I ran a total hours of 39.09 miles!  That long run last Sunday really helped with a 15 mile run.  If you don't know, yet, I am training for a full marathon scheduled for March, 2013 so I am really trying to get my mileage increased, but only at the speed I'm supposed to go.  This week my long run should be 16 miles.  I might have enough time to run that this coming Saturday morning.  I'm not going to run it super fast, just an easy run.


Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012- 14.92 miles (before my phone died but kept running until a good 15 miles was accomplished)

Nov. 28th-8.49 miles, 10:06 average pace

Nov.29th-8.44 miles, 9:28 pace

Nov. 30th-1.02 miles, 10:47 minutes (super light run)

Saturday, Dec. 1st-6.14, 54:23 minutes to run




                                  How many miles of running in a week are you       currently getting in including races?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!