Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well, in about 30 minutes it will be Jesus' birthday!  HE is the reason for the season!  

Thankful that I will get to spend the day with my husband and children.  We are expected to get a snowstorm, but we'll see!



Tonight my husband made an awesome dinner, steak, green beans and rice and for dessert....cheese cake...lot's of it!  I'm sure I ate about 10 individual portions.  Oh well, LOL!

 Non-alcoholic egg nog is another holiday favorite of mine.  Braums has the best egg nog!  I pour about a 1/4 to a half a glass of egg nog and the other half with milk-YUM!  I'm sure I'll have another glass before bed!  No, this is not my fridge, LOL!



Hoping you and your family and friends will have a very Merry Christmas and safe travels to you if you are traveling.  For those wishing for a white Christmas, I hope you get it!  Take lots of photos of your Christmas day! 

                                                         MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to fRAN'S RUN BLOG!